We Work With The Best
No.1 Soccer Camps takes pride in the quality of its staff. With a camper/staff ratio of 1:8, No.1 seeks dedicated individuals with soccer playing, coaching and officiating experience willing to work long hours on the field, as well as, and off the field with assigned dormitory, cafeteria, and other non-field supervisory roles.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- All candidates must be a citizen of the United States, permanent resident or have the proper permit/visa to work in the United States.
- All candidates must submit at least three (3) references.
- All candidates provide their own transportation to and from camp, work as independent contractors without benefits of any kind and provide their own medical insurance in case of sickness or injury.
- All successful applicants will have to pass a criminal background check and satisfy various other state regulations.
- All successful applicants receive full room and board, plus a stipend commensurate with their playing, coaching, and/or officiating experience.
In order to apply for a staff position, continue with the “Secure Online Application” tab below. All your data is securely processed by a 128bit SSL encryption, as indicated by the lock icon on your browser. No. 1 Soccer Camps will contact each applicant considered for hiring via email.